King Salmon + Halibut Bundle
- (6) 8oz portions Wild Alaskan King Salmon (total weight 3lbs)
- (6) 8oz portions Wild Pacific Halibut (total weight 3lbs)
- Individually Vacuum-Packed
- Flash Frozen
- Skin-on Salmon, Skin-off Halibut / Boneless
- Wild & Sustainably Caught in the USA
Elevate your culinary experience with this exquisite seafood duo, featuring the finest catches from the pristine waters of Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. One of our best selling items, the King Salmon + Halibut Bundle is a match made in culinary heaven.
(6) 8oz portions Wild Alaskan King Salmon (total weight 3lbs): Sustainably sourced through the selective "hook and line" method, our Wild Alaskan King Salmon hails from the majestic waters near the Taku River in Southeast Alaska. This magnificent Chinook salmon, the largest and most coveted of the Alaskan salmon species, is unmatched in quality. Wild Alaska King Salmon is renowned as a heart-healthy powerhouse, abundant in Omega-3 fatty acids, and a superb source of high-quality protein. King salmon is known for its richness, firmness, and succulence, setting a new standard for seafood indulgence.
(6) 8oz portions Wild Pacific Halibut (total weight 3lbs): Our Wild Pacific Halibut is responsibly harvested in the central Gulf of Alaska, employing sustainable longline fishing techniques. These remarkable fish are celebrated for their flaky, firm texture and mild, delicate flavor. Each 8oz piece of our halibut is meticulously prepared, with skin and bones expertly removed for your convenience. Halibut boasts an array of essential vitamins and minerals, including phosphorus, vitamins B6 & B12, magnesium, Niacin, iron, zinc, vitamin A, and of course, Omega-3 fatty acids. These Omega-3s contribute to reducing inflammation, enhancing heart health, and promoting optimal brain function. Moreover, halibut is a superb source of top-quality protein.
One 8 oz portion will feed 1 adult or 2 children.
Storage & Preparation
Storage: Seafood ordered from Premier Catch should be kept frozen until ready for preparation. Items can be stored frozen for up to 12 months, but are best if consumed within 6 months of purchase.
Thawing: The safest way to thaw your fish is under refrigeration. We recommend removing the product from the original packaging, placing it in a plastic bag or on a plate, and allowing it to thaw in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
If you require faster thawing, we recommend placing the vacuum-sealed portions in a bowl of COLD water for 30-45 minutes. Once thaw, remove from the packaging, rinse gently with cool water and pat dry.
Keep refrigerated until serving or preparing. We recommend consuming within 2-3 days of thawing.
Cooking: Please visit our Premier Catch Kitchen to browse over 100 seafood recipes!
We offer free nationwide shipping on all of our seafood! To keep the cost and carbon footprint low, there is a $125 order minimum.
We ship seafood on Mondays and Tuesdays, with Wednesdays reserved for nearby delivery addresses. To ensure delivery the same week, please place your order by Tuesday at 10am PST.
Your seafood will be shipped via 2-Day Air or 1-3 Day Ground, depending on your location. All of our frozen seafood is shipped with dry ice in an eco-friendly, insulated box.