- 1 x 1 lb Pack Wild Oregon Pink Shrimp
- 250-350 per pound of shrimp
- Fully Cooked & Peeled
- Frozen & Vacuum Packed
- All Natural, No Preservatives or Additives
- Free Nationwide Shipping Over $125
Commonly referred to as “bay shrimp” or “salad shrimp”, Premier Catch All Natural Wild Oregon Shrimp are sustainably harvested in the Pacific Ocean off the Oregon Coast, in a certified fishery and processed in Charleston, Oregon. Free of any chemicals or additives, these Oregon pink shrimp are hand-picked and peeled, offering the perfect quick and clean protein for salads, dips, shrimp cocktails, egg rolls, and much more!
- Serving size: One 1 lb pack of bay shrimp is approx 4 servings.
- Defrosting your bay shrimp: place package in refrigerator overnight or in bowl of cold water for approx 30 min. Open package and rinse in colander. Ready to eat!
- Check out our Oregon shrimp recipes: here.
Wild product of USA. All natural.
Wow! Best money spent!
We got a few orders if these shrimp and it’s a game changer to our meals! We have used them for apps, on top of salad, omelettes and they are AMAZING!!! So many options for an amazing, quick and impressive meal!