General Fees and Policies
- Orders $100 and over = FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
- Orders under $100 = $25 additional fee
Our frozen seafood is packed with dry ice and ships Monday through Wednesday (except holidays). All frozen items ship via 2nd Day Air service or 1-3 Day Express Ground service, depending on shipping date and destination.
We do not offer expedited shipping options at this time.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more applies to our standard deliveries to the continental United States.
- Shipping is calculated separately for each delivery address.
- We are currently unable to ship to PO Boxes, FPO or APO addresses.
- We are currently unable to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No signature is required for delivery.
When will my order arrive?
- Non-Perishable Items:
- Shipped via Ground Monday through Friday (except holidays) and normally arrive within 3 to 7 business days, depending upon destination.
- Shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Northern California, and Idaho may arrive in 1 to 2 days.
- Frozen Items:
- Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, Monday or before 10am PST Tuesday will ship Tuesday to arrive 1-3 days later.
- Orders placed between 10am PST Tuesday and 10am PST Wednesday will ship Wednesday to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed after 10am PST on Wednesday through 12:00 midnight Friday will ship Monday to arrive 1-3 days later.
Handling Frozen Goods
- We ship our frozen products with dry ice.
- We recommend placing your product directly into the freezer upon arrival to preserve freshness.
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.
Our Packaging: 100% Recycled Shipping Materials
- Cardboard Shipping Boxes: We ship our orders in corrugated cardboard boxes, which are widely recyclable by curbside and drop-off recycling programs.
- Recycled Denim Insulation: When shipping frozen products, we insulate our cardboard boxes with padded liners made of recycled denim insulation which offers extraordinary thermal protection with minimal impact on the environment. The liner is not compostable at this time, but can be reused, repurposed or up-cycled. We are working on a mail-in recycling program for the denim padding in your box now -- details coming soon! The plastic film wrapper around the insulation is a low-density polyethylene which means it can be removed and recycled.