King of the Sea Combo
Limited time only! With each purchase of our King of the Sea Combo, receive a $25 Premier Catch gift card to use for your next order or to share with friends or family.
To help you make the most of your Holiday meals this year, we have bundled two of our most sought-after seafood items. Our King of the Sea Combo contains a 3 pound box of our Butterfly Split Alaskan Red King Crab legs AND a 5 pound bag of our 8 oz Wild Alaskan King Salmon portions.
Our Alaskan Red King Crab comes from the Bering Sea, fully cooked, then blast frozen, butterfly split and ready for you to thaw and eat. Our box contains 3 pounds of crab; four full king crab legs, no claws.
Our Wild Alaskan King Salmon is sustainably caught in the waters of Southeast Alaska and can be described as rich, firm, and succulent. The Wild Alaskan King salmon (aka Chinook salmon) are the largest of all the salmon species and have an average weight of 20 lbs. King salmon is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids and is considered an extremely high-quality protein. Our 5 lb pack contains 10 x 8 oz bone-out portions.
- Serving size: One full king crab leg, will serve 1-2 people depending on appetite! One 8 oz portion of king salmon will feed 1 adult or 2 children.
- Defrosting your king crab: click here.
- Defrosting your fish: click here.
- This product is frozen and will store in your freezer for up to 18 months.
- Check out our salmon recipes here.
- Serving your king crab: It is excellent served chilled or at room temperature, but you may also heat before serving. To heat, we recommend you Boil, Steam or Broil for four minutes or Bake in 400 degree oven for four minutes.
Wild product of USA.