General Fees and Policies:
- Orders $100 and over = Free Nationwide Shipping via 2nd Day Air or 1-2 Day Express Ground, depending on location
- Orders under $100 = $25 additional fee
Our frozen items are shipped Monday - Wednesday, via 2nd Day Air or 1-2 Day Express Ground, and will arrive 1-2 days later. **We are not able to ship Friday - Sunday, as our items are perishable and cannot be delivered on a weekend.
- Orders placed Wednesday after 10am - Sunday before 10am PST will ship on Monday, to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed Sunday after 10am - Monday before 10am PST will ship Tuesday, to arrive 1-2 days later.
- Orders placed between 10am Tuesday - 10am Wednesday PST will ship Wednesday, to arrive 1-2 days later.
- *Shipments to WA/OR, Northern CA and ID placed between Wednesday 10am - Thursday 10am PST may ship on Thursday, if overnight delivery is available.
- Shipped Monday - Friday (except holidays), via Ground, and arrive within 2 to 7 business days, depending upon destination.
- Shipments to Washington State, Oregon, Northern California, and Idaho may arrive in 1 to 2 days.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more applies to our standard deliveries to the continental United States.
- We are currently unable to ship to PO Boxes, FPO or APO addresses.
- We are currently unable to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- No signature is required for delivery.
Handling Frozen Goods:
- We ship our frozen products with dry ice.
- We recommend placing your product directly into the freezer upon arrival to preserve freshness.
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. As long as they are cold to the touch, slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value.
Our Packaging: 100% Recycled Shipping Materials
- Cardboard Shipping Boxes: We ship our orders in corrugated cardboard boxes, which are widely recyclable by curbside and drop-off recycling programs.
- Recycled Denim Insulation: When shipping frozen products, we insulate our cardboard boxes with padded liners made of recycled denim insulation which offers extraordinary thermal protection with minimal impact on the environment. The liner is not compostable at this time, but can be reused, repurposed or up-cycled. We are working on a mail-in recycling program for the denim padding in your box now -- details coming soon! The plastic film wrapper around the insulation is a low-density polyethylene which means it can be removed and recycled.