- 1 - 1.5 lb +/- Whole Fillet Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- Vacuum Packaged
- Flash Frozen
- Free nationwide shipping over $125
Our Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are from Southeast Alaska, near the Taku River. Sockeye are the second-most abundant species of wild Alaska salmon, and are known for their vibrant red flesh and deep, rich flavor. Sockeye’s firm texture and medium flake are perfect for grilling, broiling, sautéing, roasting, poaching, steaming, and smoking.
- Serving size: One 1.5 lb fillet will feed 3 adults.
- This product is individually frozen and will store in your freezer for up to 12 months.
- Defrosting your fish: click here.
- Check out our salmon recipes here.
Wild product of USA.
To learn more about Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon click here.
Salmon and Halibut
Yummy as always!
Product is perfect for making Salmon jerky. Sockeye has a solid flavor even with some heavy duty marinades. Thickness of fillet makes timing much easier in a dehydrator. Getting my second 3 pack tomorrow.
Sounds delicious! Will you share how you make it? Thank you!
Perfect for grilling
Love seeing these whole sides as an option this year. We are planing to host lots of family BBQ's this summer, so they will be perfect. The quality of your salmon is second to none!!
So great to grill now that it is summer time and having the bones out was amazing! So easy, so delicious.